If you are a member of the American Marketing Association, you can save $100 on the BRITE conference fees.
Just go to the event page on the NYAMA website and all the info is there.
Now in its 6th year, BRITE ’13 will bring together 400-500 leaders and entrepreneurs from business, technology, and media, to discuss topics such as: the future of brand leadership, big data analytics & insight, and emerging trends in technology and consumer culture. Our speakers this year include: leading executives from PepsiCo, Meredith, Intuit, andIntel; founders and CEO’s of startups Vimeo, LevelUp/SCVNGR, and IconicTV; authorsCharles Duhigg and John Gerzema; and more.
Full details are at: http://www.BRITEconference.com
For the $100 discount, please REGISTER at: http://brite13conference.eventbrite.com/?discount=britenyama
Updated to fix some formatting problems!
This year’s BRITE Conference is scheduled to start on Monday, March 4th.
The team up at Columbia Business School always put together a fascinating program. A lot of hits and very few fizzles over the years.
Last year BRITE and the NYAMA teamed up on a major study on Marketing in the Age of Big Data (NYAMA_BRITE_Slides_030612 copy) Professor Don Sexton and I presented some of the key findings. David Rogers drew on it for additional insights. While we aren’t presenting new data at the conference this year, there will be additional findings released by Don and David in the coming months.
So here’s what you need to know:
Featured speakers include:
- Shiv Singh, Global Head of Digital, PepsiCo Beverages
- Liz Schimel, Chief Digital Officer, Meredith National Media Group
- Kerry Trainor, Chief Executive Officer, Vimeo
- Kaaren Hanson, Vice President of Design Innovation, Intuit
- Michael Hagan, Chief Operating Officer, LevelUp
- Jean Brandolini-Lamb, Vice President, Global Branding, SAP
- Charles Duhigg, Author, The Power of Habit; Journalist, The New York Times
- Miklos Sarvary, GlaxoSmithKline Chaired Professor of Corporate Innovation, INSEAD
- Bernd Schmitt, Executive Director, Institute on Asian Consumer Insight; Professor, Columbia Business School
We hope to see you there!
Presented by the Columbia Business School Center on Global Brand Leadership
Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York, New York
BRITE ’13 will bring together 300-400 leaders from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
Published February 8, 2013
I leave it to W.C. Fields to tell it as it is: