Inquiring minds want to know!
If you haven’t yet nominated an active marketer to the Marketing Hall of Fame, then there is still time! And it will only take you about 5 minutes.
Here’s the criteria:
- Anyone can nominate
- Quick and easy to do
- Fill in the form on the website marketinghalloffame.org
2. Who will be Recognized?
- People who are making outstanding contributions to the field of marketing
- Not companies or campaigns
- Three (3) individuals in 2013
3.Who is eligible?
- Innovators, leaders, thinkers, doers, across all marketing disciplines including research, academics, consultants and journalists.
- Current marketing practitioners
- Must have been in the marketing profession for 10 years
4.What are the criteria for election?
- Have created marketing that works
- Are raising marketing’s profile
- New marketing tools and approaches
- Innovators in developing other marketers. Mentors mean a lot!